We may collect, use, and disclose your information in the following ways:
(1) We collect your name and contact information, and any investing history and strategies, financial goals, and relevant assets and financial information that you may provide to us when you establish an account or Membership, enroll or opt in to one of our services, request information, use any of the interactive portions of the Sites, sign up to receive marketing materials, online, in person at our events, through our customer service lines, or otherwise. We use this information to manage your account or Membership, provide the information or services you requested, and to tailor offers to you, as you may request from time to time or as otherwise permitted by law.
(2) We collect other personal information you voluntarily provide to us, such as demographic information, information about your hobbies and interests, and other similar information. This information may be requested when you participate in an event, or other special promotion, or sign up for products or services that we may make available from time to time. We use this information to learn more about how we can serve you and our potential Members better, and to personalize your experience on the Sites.
(4) When you interact with us by telephone, we may record or monitor the conversation. We may use the recording of our conversations for internal recordkeeping, training and quality assurance purposes. We may also keep a record of your interactions with us to fulfil requests, respond to future inquiries, and to improve our service.
(7) We may offer you the opportunity to engage with us through third-party social networking websites, plug-ins and applications. Subject to the terms and conditions and privacy policies of these platforms, we may ask and you may allow us to access information associated with your social media account(s). We may use this information to confirm your identity, and to personalize your experience on our Sites or in other communications.
(8) You may request or consent to receive electronic communications from us, such as emails or text messages, in which case we will use your contact information to fulfill your requested communications preferences. You may opt out of such communications at any time; please see our "Opt-Out Policy" below.
Note: Information that we collect may be stored on servers located in the United States. Your personal information may therefore be subject to the laws and regulatory agencies of the United States and/or other jurisdictions.
Cookies are small data files that may have unique identifiers, and reside, among other places, on your computer or mobile device, in emails we send to you, and on our Sites. The cookie itself does not contain personal information although it will enable us to relate your use of our Sites to information that you have specifically and knowingly provided. A cookie can't read data off your hard disk or read cookie files created by other Sites. The "Help" portion of most Internet browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to disable cookies altogether, or how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie. For more information about opting out of tracking technologies, see our "Opt-Out Policy" below.
(1) Agents, Contractors, and Service Providers: We may share your information with our agents, contractors or other service providers as needed to carry out the performance and functionality of the Site, to provide customer support, or otherwise to help us with our business operations. If you are a Keyspire Member, we may also use and disclose any contact information you have provided to Keyspire to connect you with our Success Coaches and/or third party consultants/Service Providers to fulfill your Membership services or other requests.
(2) Analytics and Usage: We may share user information, in the aggregate, with third parties such as advertisers, professionals, and businesses. For example, we may disclose to an advertiser our Member demographics to assist with future Keyspire promotional campaigns.
(4) Other Users: Information that you post publicly on the Sites (e.g., photos, comments, your profile) will be made publicly available to other users of the Sites.
(5) Investigations: We may disclose information from or about you, as permitted or required by applicable law, if we have a good faith belief that such disclosure is (a) reasonably necessary to comply with legal process and law enforcement instructions and orders, such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute, judicial proceeding, or other legal process served on us; (b) helpful to prevent, investigate, or identify possible wrongdoing in connection with the Sites or our business; or (c) helpful to protect our rights, reputation, property, or that of our users, subsidiaries, or the public.
(6) In Accordance with Law: We may disclose information from or about you, as permitted or required by applicable law, or otherwise with your consent.
Live Keyspire events are periodically recorded by video and/or audio. You voluntarily and without compensation authorize Keyspire and its affiliates to use your image, voice or video recording for its business purposes. You also declare any information you provide on camera is accurate and not misleading, does not misrepresent the truth, and is based on your actual experiences. You further acknowledge you did not and will not receive any financial compensation for those statements.
(1) Electronic Messages for Event Registrants who have registered for our WEALTH TOUR on thewealthtour.com, or enrolled in our 3-Day Workshop: You may opt-out of receiving any marketing campaign. However, you agree that we may still contact you for the purposes of providing updated event information, confirming your attendance for an event, and following up on your customer service requests.
(2) Electronic Messages for Keyspire Members: You may opt-out of a marketing campaign by following the link provided in every notification. After you become a Keyspire Member, please be aware that, even if you have opted out of receiving marketing communications from us, we may still contact you for purposes such as providing updates on customer service requests, managing your Membership, or as otherwise permitted or required by law. Even if you choose to "opt-out" of our marketing programs, we may maintain and use your demographics information in a de-identified form (i.e., not in conjunction with your contact information). We may also aggregate all our users' demographic information in order to evaluate our customers' preferences and thereby improve our customer service. Note that certain Membership benefits are provided by means of electronic message. If a Member chooses to opt out of receiving Membership emails, that Member will not be reimbursed for any resulting reduction in the services provided.
If you opt out of receiving interest-based ads, you will continue to receive advertising, but it will not be based on online behavioral information about you.
There may be websites that link to and/or from our Site. We, of course, are not responsible or liable for the content or activities of any linked websites, or for the privacy practices of third parties. We recommend consulting their privacy policies to determine how they collect and use information.
The Sites are intended for an audience of 18 years of age and over, and is not directed to children. We do not knowingly collect personal information from persons under the age of 18. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information, please contact us and we will use all reasonable efforts to remove such information and terminate the child's account.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. We take reasonable precautions to protect your personal information from access, loss, misuse or alteration. We keep your personal information only as long as it is required and we destroy, delete or convert such information into an anonymous form when it is no longer required. No method of transmission over the Internet or via mobile device, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure – so we cannot guarantee its absolute security.